Monday, June 6, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

Lots of changes in my life over the last  few weeks.  My husband got a great promotion, I have decided to discontinue any and all medications for Cancer treatment and jut live healthy, I am ramping up and truly training to run a 1/2 marathon in January, I sold my aerobics business and am just sub teaching where ever I am needed, I am considering switching jobs and I have planned a trip for myself and my husband to Rome.  I am feeling a little overwhelmed.   I feel as if the pace is more than I can keep up with.  After making these changes to my fitness schedule I am a little worried that I am not doing enough to maintain or maybe even help myself lose wwieght.  I have taught aerobics fr so long and done nothing else to be honest I think I was"used" to it.  I feel like my body needs a change of pace, but I am scared of thi whole running thing.   I can do aerobics for 2 hours straight, but running, after 6 minutes everything hurts?  How can this be.  I am doing 3.1 miles and I am drenched in sweat and feel completely exhausted.  IS this normal, am I normal? Maybe I do not want the answer to this.  I think the other piece of control I must get is my eating. I do know how to eat and what to eat, but boy is is work.  I have never been the girl who could eat whatever,  I am alwys the one who has to diet.  I can not remember the last time I was NOT on a diet.  Even thru cancer treatment I dieted and exercised. Most people lose weight with chemo, NOT ME.... go figure.  I am writing everything down and trying to get back o the basics.  It seems like such a struggle...I guess such is life.  Put your big girl panties on and get over it...

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! You put it all out there...hang in there, your strength will come through with all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete